The revelations of a “resistance within” the Trump Administration are surprising in their details. But what is happening now was always inherent in the idea of a Trump presidency.
A conversation with Richard Aldous on the origins of modern identity politics.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to this blog about the issues and challenges confronting democracy at home and abroad.
- "More Studying and Less Sex. That Is Not Something to Be Regretted."
- License to Kill
- The Working Hypothesis
- The Useful Errors of Terry Eagleton
- The Taming of the Few
- An Intelligent History
- The Top 14 Causes of Political Polarization
- Target the Generals, Not “The Lady”
- Rewarding Work for Those Left Behind