International and global governance organizations are prime targets for kleptocracy and graft.
The last remaining opponent to additional Russia sanctions: Europe.
Moscow wants Libya and Nigeria to share the burden.
Will his parliamentary majority, made up of neophyte legislators, stand by him?
The situation in Cyprus has lately tracked closely with Turkey’s attitude to the West. As relations deteriorate, watch things get uglier.
As a minority, and a minority that historically has often been unpopular, Jews have a structural interest in the protection of minority rights.
- The Eight Great Powers of 2017
- Cheap Crude Is Hell for Oil's Old Guard
- The Seven Habits of Highly Depolarizing People
- Chaos City
- Palestinians Protesting Metal Detectors
- Anti-BDS Bill Misses the Mark
- Political Intolerance Is Rising
- Cypriot Unification Slides Toward Stagnation
- Trump Bends to Congress on Russia Sanctions